Photos taken using a smartphone, are they as good as taking a photo using an expensive SLR? You decide!
Both these photos were shot on an iPhone so clearly you don’t need to spend upwards of $3000 on camera gear in order to take a good photo. In fact you don’t need to spend any money at all, because the best camera is the one you have in your pocket: your phone. At least that’s the opinion of Cameron Spencer who was recently nominated as a finalist in the Nikon-Walkley wards for sport photography.
- Young and Rich: BRW Young Rich List
- Photos taken using a smartphone, are they as good as taking a photo using an expensive SLR? You decide!
- The US president is not amused!
- Hawks Premiers in 2013
- Lowest home loan rates we've seen in a long time!
- Life and Income Protection Insurance for professionals.
- No real surprise here!
- No major changes to superannuation - proposal
- Proposed changes to FBT on cars